Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bored

Materials Testing Room
QA Dept, GSMI Lucena

Right now, I find myself bored... nothing to do around here except to think. I can probably sleep if there's nobody around but I'm scared I might fall into a deep slumber and wake up to find my co-workers watching me drool. That won't be a pretty sight.

It's a good thing I texted Tricia. She said I should write... and yeah, I SHOULD write. It's been a long time since I 've updated my blog, and I should be putting into good use the vocabulary words I've been jotting down from various texts (e.g. Reader's Digest, Fudge Magazine, Abarat...) I've been reading. Anyway, thanks for reminding me Hunnie... I miss you.

^___^

It's really been a boring day and I'm so bored I don't know what to write. It's already 12:51 by the time I started this sentence and you've already spent so much energy just to read something that took me until 12:52 to finish.

And if you're still reading this, then thanks. You are probably one of my true friends.

^___^

It seems you still have the energy to read this sentence so I should take this opportunity to invite you to visit my choir's blog:

http://cantocinco.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog

or you could click THIS.

We'll be waiting to hear from you. :)

No comments: