Sunday, April 10, 2005

Busy busy

Ano pa nga ba? Nakakaligtaan ko na namang magsulat.

Haven't been writing anything lately. Nakakairita na nga eh, I want to write but everytime I try to, I just couldn't. Like now, for example, I needed to blog for you guys to have something new to read and it took me a while to think of anything to write about...

Seriously though, I am blogging right now to exercise my hibernating brain cells, get into the groove and write some creative bullshit later tonight.

Oh well. I hope this works.

^____^

Busy week for the choir, we had almost everyday practices this past week in preparation for the ordination last saturday and the Tanging Yaman store opening in Gateway this coming saturday. Then the Pope died, so we had to squeeze in extra practices for the mass for the Pope in Gesu last thursday. Anyway, at least the Gesu mass last thursday was a success; as in we got a message from Fr. Danny saying, "Great singing!". I sure hope the Pope is quite pleased up there.

^____^

"All the world be glad! Let the sound of praise be heard!"

Sa wakas, nakaranas na rin ako ng ordinasyon ng mga pari. Nung sabado yun, kahapon, kumanta ang Canto Cinco kasama ang iba pang choirs ng Jesuit Music Ministry sa LHS, Ateneo, para sa ordination ng apat na bagong Jesuit priests. Astig yun! To sum it up, it was a great celebration: may nga sumayaw na nanood, bibong-bibo ang dating nung nag-speech na bagong pari, ganda ng kantahan, at astigin ang mga instrumentalists namin. Ganda talaga ng tunog ng isang malaking choir, pero medyo pumalpak lang kami sa various artists rendition namin ng "Kapayapaan", tanong niyo pa kay Noel Cabangon (sabi niya sa amin pagkatapos ng song eh, "Disaster 'no?" Btw, kasama din siya.)

Coolness. Sana maulit pa... At siyempre, pagdasal natin na dumami pa ang mga makasalanang sasama sa paglilingkod sa Diyos. Pagdasal nating lahat ang lahat ng kaparian at sana dumami pa sila.

^____^

I need money.

I need work.

No comments: