Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Procrastination; Philippine Idol Ep. 2

I've been procastinating lately. I'm already behind my Neuroanatomy lectures and the next set of exams are coming up in the next 3 weeks. I don't know why I'm like this; I certainly am still enjoying my first 3 months of medicine school and I should've adjusted by now...

Something big is coming. And its not the exams.

Got to keep my focus.

By the way, I was a little bit dissatisfied by the Visayas auditions episode of Philippine Idol last Sunday mainly because they promised really good singers (magagaling daw sa musika ang mga Bisaya!) and all I saw was a couple of good-looking guys that are not so good in singing (and they were from Manila!) and a handful of sexy girls but who just weren't as good as the guys in singing. This is really weird. But I enjoyed the show nonetheless, there was a good number of interesting personalities (like the doctor, the transvestite named Yobab, and the guy from Manila who my sister was gushing about) and of course, it was filled to the brim with really outrageously hilarious auditions, from the breakdancer who sang so bad and the wannabe crooner who kept swaying and was asked to stand still by Mr. C.

Looking forward to the next Philippine Idol. :)

No comments: